Rev. Wilson S. Phraner was a Bloomfield resident, member of the Orange Camera Club and Pastor at the Montgomery Mission Chapel in the Soho neighborhood in Belleville. These are photographs he took on trips abroad between 1908 and 1914. The photos have been digitized and enhanced from the original glass lantern slides donated to the Historical Society by Rev. Phraner's grandson, S. David Phraner. Captions were copied from the slides.