Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | Rev. Wilson S. Phraner Collection

The Historical Society gratefully acknowledges the donation of these Magic Lantern Glass Slides from S. David Phraner, of photographs from his Grandfather, Rev. Wilson S. Phraner.  The photographs were taken by Rev. Phraner between 1908 and 1914.  Rev. Phraner was a member of the Orange Camera Club.  He was an elder at the Westminster Presbyterian Church on Franklin Street and he conducted services at the Montgomery Mission Chapel in the Soho neighborhood in Belleville.

The Phraner family left Bloomfield when their home got in the way of the Garden State Parkway.
  • 1
Album RSS RSS Feed | Archive View | Powered by zenPHOTO