We are grateful to Nancy Peters McEntee and Sally Peters Janett for donating this collection of photos of the construction of the American LaFrance Factory. The photos are all dated with the month and day. The year was 1920.
American LaFrance built firetrucks. The building was later used by Delco Remy and is now owned by the General Plastics Corporation.