Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | TIA Glass Slides | TIA Erie RR Walnut St Station
Demolished to construct the Garden State Parkway
This scene has the rather dubious distinction of existing only in this photograph. Everything in view to the left was removed by the construction of the Garden State Parkway in 1952, while the Chas. J. Murray & Sons Lumber Company site in the right background has been replaced by condos.
Frederick Branch, July 2010