Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | TIA Glass Slides | TIA Improvement at Belleville & Oak Sts
Other than a thick growth of trees and shrubbery on this corner, it remains pretty much the same today. The house on the right dates from about 1925 and has obviously just been built. The four-square Victorian behind it is also still there, although it cannot be seen from the street. The railroad bridge at the far left, long a hazard to any vehicle over eleven feet high, still remains, although it is now abandoned by the railroad.
Frederick Branch, July 2010