Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | TIA Glass Slides | View from DL&W RR Lackawana Place
The back of one of the stores that replaced the flower gardens of 1875, obscures the commercial side of Washington Street. The owners of these houses once had an unobstructed view of Bloomfield Avenue. The early 19th century David Frame house, later moved to Farrand Street and now demolished, stood near the Glenwood Avenue end of the block. All of the buildings across Washington Street are still there today (2009).
Frederick Branch, July 2010