Historical Society of Bloomfield | Photo Gallery | TIA Glass Slides | Washington St. & Farrand St.
Across a rather desolate corner, we see the now Lackawanna RR bridge. This corner was later occupied by a service station until about 1955, when the town of Bloomfield purchased the property for a municipal parking lot. By 1937, all of the other buildings on the Van Wagoner had disappeared.
Frederick Branch, July 2010